The Center at Foresight is looking for reliable and hardworking CNA's to join our team! Full-time, Part-time, and PRN currently available.
Full-time, Part-time, and PRN currently available.
- Mon-Wed 6a-2p, Thursday 6a-6p – Available 7/21
- Thursday 6a-6p
- Mon-Wed 6a-6p – Available July (TBD)
- Thursday 6a-2p
- Sat-Sun 6a-2p
- Thurs-Sun 2p-10p
- Sun-Thurs 2p-10p
- Fri-Sat 2p-10p
PRN ~ Always Available
About Us: The Center at Foresight is a new skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Job Summary: The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing direct care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
Essential Job Functions:
- The CNA prepares for new admissions by ensuring rooms are ready and welcome packets are prepared
- Greets new admissions and makes them and their family members feel welcome and comfortable. Gets patient settled and follows new admit protocol.
- Communicates with nursing staff and care team effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The CNA prepares resident for therapy services, appointments and meals
- Keeps residents room tidy and free of clutter
- Assists with ADLs
- Takes vitals and record them according to protocol
- Carries out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Answers call lights and assists residents in a timely manner
- Administers services within the applicable scope of practice
- CNAs should ensure resident are following dietary allowances. Report problem areas to the Nurse Supervisor
- Assists in arranging transportation for residents as appropriate
- Compliant with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights
- Maintains Relias training and in-service requirements
- Performs charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations
- Charts notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Takes direction from charge staff
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Assistant certification for the applicable state.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a CNA in the applicable state-must report any situations that may arise in which the certification could be effected
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test