We are currently looking for an experienced, full-time/part-time/PRN cook to join our team at The Center at Foresight!
Pay is dependent on experience!
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Relocation packages
- Excellent pay
Full-Time Employee can receive:
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident
- Pass food trays
- Wash dishes
- Clean the kitchen and dining areas
- Stock supplies
- Coordinate dietary service with other departments as necessary
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus, dietary specifications and for therapeutic diets
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance
- Assist in serving meals as necessary, and on a timely basis
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Be sure that appropriate equipment and utensils are provided with the resident's meal tray
- Review care plans to assure that the resident's dietary needs are being met.
- Prepare and serve substitute foods to residents who refuse foods served
- One (1) year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred (but not necessary).
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to write, read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check