The Center at Foresight is looking for a PRN COTA to join their therapy team!
Pay is dependent on experience of candidate.
The primary purpose of a Certified Occupational Therapists Assistant is to plan, organize, develop and direct our facility’s Physical/Occupational Therapy Services in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be maintained at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning therapy services-to include patients and family
- Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating patient care plans for individual patients in coordination and conjunction with the patients assessment
- Brief patient of procedures involved in physical therapy and prepare necessary equipment-reassure patient before and during therapy treatment
- Determine proper equipment usage, application and body position, make adjustments when necessary in the administration of physical therapy treatments
- Recommend modifications of changes in the patient’s therapy program based on evaluation of progress
- Ensure that all therapy notes are informative, descriptive and follow Company’s policy and procedures
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and have current license or be license-eligible in the state of Colorado
Experience and Specific Requirements:
- Should have as a minimum, 1 years’ experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test