The Center at Foresight is looking for a full time Housekeeping Supervisor to join their team!
Our Centers serve patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients to achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient's transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Excellent pay
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeping staff is to maintain the beautiful Center at Centennial building in its new pristine state.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of supervising the housekeeping department.
- Supervise the day-to-day housekeeping functions of assigned personnel.
- Assist the director in setting housekeeping standards.
- Assist in developing procedures for performing daily housekeeping tasks.
- Assist the director in standardizing the methods in which work is accomplished.
- Assist the director in scheduling work assignments, preparing cleaning schedules, etc. Revise as necessary.
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing service when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Submit accident/incident reports to the director on the shift in which they occurred. Ensure that all departmental employees follow established departmental policies and procedures.
- Make weekly inspections of all maintenance functions to assure that quality control measures are continually maintained.
- Be prepared to handle emergencies as they come up (i.e., rescheduling maintenance work schedules, direct housekeeping employees etc).
- Be sure that appropriate medical waste is disposed of in accordance with our facility's established procedures.
- Any other duties, as directed by Executive Director.
- Mop and disinfect floors, beds, restrooms, bathroom
- Wipe down walls, phones, work stations
- Vacuum, remove trash, dust
- Clean dining room
- Clean patient's room on a daily basis occupied and unoccupied
- Will occasionally have to wear PPE and clean/disinfect areas that have been contaminated with bodily fluids
•High School diploma or GED
Experience and Specific Requirements:
- Should have at least 1 year housekeeping experience in a skilled care facility (preferred)
- Must be able take instruction and follow directions
- Must be a self-starter and can work as a team or independently
- Must have good communication skills and be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift minimum of 15 lbs, and crawl
Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test