The Center at Foresight is looking for Full Time, Part Time and/or PRN housekeepers to join their team!
Our Centers serve patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients to achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient's transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Excellent pay
Full-Time Employees Offered:
- 401k Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other ancillary benefits available!
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeping staff is to maintain the beautiful building in its new pristine state.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mop and disinfect floors, beds, restrooms, bathrooms
- Wipe down walls, phones, work stations
- Vacuum, remove trash, dust
- Clean dining room
- Clean patient's room on a daily basis occupied and unoccupied
- Will occasionally have to wear PPE and clean/disinfect areas that have been contaminated with bodily fluids
High School diploma or GED
Experience and Specific Requirements:
- Should have at least 1 year housekeeping experience in a skilled care facility (preferred)
- Must be able take instruction and follow directions
- Must be a self-starter and can work as a team or independently
- Must have good communication skills and be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift minimum of 15 lbs, and crawl
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test