The Center at Foresight is looking for an experienced Full Time, Part Time, PRN cook to join our team!
Pay is dependent on experience!
Our Centers serve patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients to achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient's transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Excellent pay
Full Time Employees Offered:
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident
- Pass food trays
- Wash dishes
- Clean the kitchen and dining areas
- Stock supplies
- Coordinate dietary service with other departments as necessary
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus, dietary specifications and for therapeutic diets
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance
- Assist in serving meals as necessary, and on a timely basis
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Be sure that appropriate equipment and utensils are provided with the resident's meal tray
- Review care plans to assure that the resident's dietary needs are being met.
- Prepare and serve substitute foods to residents who refuse foods served
One (1) year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred (but not necessary).
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to write, read, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be willing to work any shift - day, night, weekend.