The Center at Foresight is looking for an educated and licensed Physical Therapist Assistant to help patients improve their mobility and move forward.
Pay is dependent on candidate experience.
Full-time, Part-time, and PRN opportunities!
The Center at Foresight serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provide care in a beautiful, hotel-like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourage each patient's transition to their highest functional level. With state-of-the-art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Student loan forgiveness programs may be available for qualified individuals
- Relocation packages and sign-on bonuses available for qualified candidates
- Excellent pay
Full-time Employees Offered:
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
The primary focus of a Certified Physical Therapist is to plan, organize, develop and direct our facilities' physical therapy services in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be maintained at all times.
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning therapy services-to include patients and family
- Implement selected components of care and interventions in a technically competent manner
- Instruct and counsel patients effectively in exercises
- Identify patient’s needs and exhibit compassion, caring, and empathy to individual differences
- Recommend options, courses of action or modifications in selected treatments ensuring patient’s progress, safety and comfort
- Apply the latest research related to restoring function, reducing symptoms frequency, and preventing injury
- Complete documentation to support the delivery of physical therapy services
- Perform selected data collection and obtain accurate information
- Measure performance and report on patient’s medical record
- Participate in patient status judgments
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards
- Ensure continued competence and updated field knowledge
- Proven working experience as physical therapist assistant
- Excellent knowledge of physiology best practices and standards
- Hands on experience with therapeutic exercises, functional training and physical modalities
- Ability to communicate and instruct effectively
- Health care administration and documentation skills
- License to practice or relevant certification
- Associate or BS degree in PTA
- Should have as a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test