The Center at Foresight is looking for hardworking RNs/LPNs to join our nursing team for the following positions:
- Sunday 6a-6p
- Thurs-Sat 6a-6p – Available 7/24
- Mon-Wed – 6a-6p
- Sun-Thurs 4p-12:30a
- Fri-Sat 4p-12:30a
PRN always available
Pay depends on experience.
About Us: The Center at Foresight is a new skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Job Summary: The Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
Essential Job Functions:
- RNs/LPNs inform nursing personnel of new admissions, their expected time of arrival, room assignment and any other pertinent information to prepare for arrival
- Ensure that rooms are ready for new admissions-work closely with the C.N.A team to make every new admission feel comfortable and welcomed
- Communicate with physicians, care team, residents and family members effectively
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with established procedures
- RNs/LPNs consult with the resident’s physician and the care team in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as appropriate
- Notify the proper staff, personnel and agencies when the resident is involved in an accident or incident
- Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Answer call lights and assists residents in a timely manner
- Administer services within the applicable scope of nursing practice
- Ensure resident is following dietary allowances. Report problem areas to the Nurse Supervisor and Dietary Supervisor
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as appropriate
- Assist in arranging transportation for residents as appropriate
- Be familiar with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights
- Maintain Relias training and in-service requirements
- Follow drug administration protocol, to include the disposal of drugs and narcotics as required, and in accordance with established procedures
- Perform charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan as appropriate
- Chart nurses’ notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Review care plans daily to verify that appropriate care is being rendered. Communicate to the Care Team when necessary
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN/LPN program
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN and/or LPN in this state-must report any situations that may arise in which the license could be effected
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check